• Slovakia preliminarily agrees to send key air defense system to Ukraine
• Six takeaways from Zelensky's address to Congress and Biden's response
• Opinion: Why the US is flirting with authoritarians in countering Putin
• Russia could lose 30% of its oil output within weeks, IEA warns
• Natural gas is expensive, dirty and financing war. Here are 5 ways to use less of it
• Covid. War. Inflation. Recession fears. The stock market can't keep up
President Joe Biden is expected to announce an additional $800 million in security assistance to Ukraine on Wednesday, a White House official told CNN, bringing the total to $1 billion announced in just the last week.