• Opinion: It shouldn't have taken all this to convict Ahmaud Arbery's killers
• What comes next after jury finds men guilty for Arbery's murder
• Jurors deliberated between charges of malice murder and felony murder. Here's what that means [Source]
• Racist messages were key evidence in the hate crimes trial of Ahmaud Arbery's killers
• Watch: Ahmaud Arbery's mom happy about verdict, angry at DOJ. Here's why
• Closing arguments begin in civil rights trial of 3 ex-officers involved in George Floyd's killing
Before he sentenced three men convicted of killing Ahmaud Arbery in south Georgia to life in prison, Judge Timothy R. Walmsley held a minute of silence Friday, saying he hoped to contextualize the time the 25-year-old spent being chased by the defendants.