Russia is contributing to an undersupply of natural gas to Europe, the head of the International Energy Agency Fatih Birol said on Wednesday, noting it comes amid a standoff between Moscow and the West over Ukraine.
• Americans began getting Covid-19 vaccines a year ago. These numbers show how it's going
• Live updates: South African study indicates hospitalization less likely with Omicron variant
• Results show Pfizer's experimental Covid pill cuts the risk of hospitalization or death by 89% for some
• Omicron is spreading fast. That's alarming even if it's mild
• Live updates: China detects second Omicron case
• Italy and 2 other nations now at 'very high' travel risk for Covid-19, CDC warns
• Opinion: What Omicron means for the holidays