The brief interview focused on a meeting attended by a Russian ambassador and the incoming national security adviser, Michael Flynn, according to a person briefed on the investigation. [Source]
* NORTHERN TRUST CORP - â€NORTHERN TRUST COMPANY HAS INCREASED ITS PRIME RATE FROM 4.25% TO 4.50%, EFFECTIVE THURSDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2017â€‹ Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
NEW YORK (Reuters) - World stock markets were little changed on Thursday after policy meetings from major central banks in Europe, while some U.S. shares were buoyed by news that the Republicans' tax legislation could face final votes in Congress before year-end.
* VASCO DATA SECURITY INTERNATIONAL SAYS IN CONNECTION WITH ART GILLILAND'S ELECTION TO BOARD, BOARD EXPANDED ITS SIZE TO SIX DIRECTORS - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2jSWybe) Further company coverage:
* BECTON DICKINSON AND CO SAYS CHAIRMAN AND CEO VINCENT FORLENZA'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $13.1 MILLION VERSUS $13.9 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2ktIxQL) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Alaska Airlines Says Begins Nonstop Service Between San Francisco Airport And Kailua-Kona Airport
* ALASKA AIRLINES SAYS BEGINS NONSTOP SERVICE BETWEEN SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT AND KAILUA-KONA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)
* ONCOSEC ANNOUNCES DOSING OF FIRST PATIENT IN REGISTRATION-DIRECTED PHASE 2B CLINICAL TRIAL, PISCES/KEYNOTE-695, OF IMMUNOPULSEÂ® IL-12 IN COMBINATION WITH PEMBROLIZUMAB Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
LONDON, Dec 14 (Reuters) - Weakness in bank stocks dragged European shares to a downbeat open on Thursday as financial sectors caught the cold from U.S. and Asian trading which suffered from a less hawkish than expected tone from the U.S. Federal Reserve.
TOKYO, Dec 14 (Reuters) - Asian stocks edged higher on Thursday after the Federal Reserve delivered a much-anticipated interest rate hike but flagged caution about inflation, tempering expectations for future tightening, which weighed on the dollar and Treasury yields.
* VORNADO ANNOUNCES PUBLIC OFFERING OF $450 MILLION 3.5% 7-YEAR SENIOR UNSECURED NOTES DUE 2025 AND CALLS FOR REDEMPTION ITS $450 MILLION 2.5% SENIOR UNSECURED NOTES DUE 2019 AND CALLS FOR REDEMPTION THE REMAINING $120 MILLION OF ITS 6.625% SERIES I CUMULAT
TOKYO (Reuters) - Asian stocks edged higher on Thursday after the Federal Reserve delivered a much-anticipated interest rate hike but flagged caution about inflation, tempering expectations for future tightening, which weighed on the dollar and Treasury yields.
BRIEF-U.S. FDA Accepts Bristol-Myers Squibbâ€™S Application For Opdivo (Nivolumab) Plus Yervoy (Ipilimumab)
* U.S. FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) ACCEPTS BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBBâ€™S APPLICATION FOR OPDIVO (NIVOLUMAB) PLUS YERVOY (IPILIMUMAB) IN INTERMEDIATE- AND POOR-RISK PATIENTS WITH ADVANCED RENAL CELL CARCINOMA AND GRANTS PRIORITY REVIEW
BRIEF-Hmg Courtland Properties says Jy-Tv Associates Entered Agreement With Cardone Real Estate Acquisitions
* HMG COURTLAND PROPERTIES - JY-TV ASSOCIATES ENTERED AGREEMENT WITH CARDONE REAL ESTATE ACQUISITIONS TO SELL APARTMENTS FOR ABOUT $50.3 MILLION-SEC FILING Source text: [http://bit.ly/2AAFuRH] Further company coverage:
BUENOS AIRES (Reuters) - Trade ministers looked set to wrap up their biennial World Trade Organization (WTO) meeting on Wednesday without any new agreements after criticism of the agency by the United States, once the WTO's driving force.
BRIEF-Comtech Telecommunications Receives $9.4 Million Order for Solid-State Power Amplifiers for In-Flight Connectivity
* COMTECH TELECOMMUNICATIONS-GOT ORDER FOR MORE THAN $9.4 MILLION FOR SOLID-STATE POWER AMPLIFIERSTO BE USED IN AIRBORNE, IN-FLIGHT CONNECTIVITY APPLICATION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Mercedes-Benz Financial â€Completes Negotiations To Lease Facility At Alliancetexas In Fort Worth
* MERCEDES-BENZ FINANCIAL SERVICES USA - â€COMPLETED NEGOTIATIONS TO LEASE NEW, BUILD-TO-SUIT, 200,000 SQUARE-FOOT FACILITY AT ALLIANCETEXAS IN FORT WORTH Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TOULOUSE, France Dec 13 (Reuters) - Airbus chief operating offficer Fabrice Bregier dismissed media reports about his departure from the aerospace group, saying on Wednesday he was focused on achieving company targets.
LONDON, Dec 13 (Reuters) - European bourses opened on a cautious note on Wednesday despite gains on Wall Street and in Asia as investors await a U.S. Federal reserve meeting and assess the political implications of Donald Trump's setback in a bitter Senate election in Alabama.
SEOUL (Reuters) - South Korea's government has called an emergency meeting to discuss the trading of cryptocurrencies, and measures on the market will be announced on Friday, a central bank official said on Wednesday.