Hot Topics Related To `text`
100 Articles About text
* HUMANA, PRIVATE-EQUITY FIRMS IN TALKS TO BUY KINDRED HEALTHCARE; DEAL WOULD VALUE KINDRED AT $9 PER SHARE- WSJ, CITING SOURCESâ€â€‹ Source text : http://on.wsj.com/2zjELSy Further company coverage:
NEW YORK (Reuters) - A U.S. jury on Friday found the former chief executive of mobile aggregation company Mobile Messenger guilty of defrauding mobile phone customers by charging them millions of dollars for unwanted text messages.
Top Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee on Thursday sent a letter to the head of the Justice Department's press shop, quizzing her on how members of the media obtained text messages sent by a former member of the special counsel team on the eve of an appearance by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein before the committee.
* NORTHERN TRUST CORP - â€NORTHERN TRUST COMPANY HAS INCREASED ITS PRIME RATE FROM 4.25% TO 4.50%, EFFECTIVE THURSDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2017â€‹ Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
* VASCO DATA SECURITY INTERNATIONAL SAYS IN CONNECTION WITH ART GILLILAND'S ELECTION TO BOARD, BOARD EXPANDED ITS SIZE TO SIX DIRECTORS - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2jSWybe) Further company coverage:
* BECTON DICKINSON AND CO SAYS CHAIRMAN AND CEO VINCENT FORLENZA'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $13.1 MILLION VERSUS $13.9 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2ktIxQL) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Alaska Airlines Says Begins Nonstop Service Between San Francisco Airport And Kailua-Kona Airport
* ALASKA AIRLINES SAYS BEGINS NONSTOP SERVICE BETWEEN SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT AND KAILUA-KONA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)
* ONCOSEC ANNOUNCES DOSING OF FIRST PATIENT IN REGISTRATION-DIRECTED PHASE 2B CLINICAL TRIAL, PISCES/KEYNOTE-695, OF IMMUNOPULSEÂ® IL-12 IN COMBINATION WITH PEMBROLIZUMAB Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
BRIEF-Hmg Courtland Properties says Jy-Tv Associates Entered Agreement With Cardone Real Estate Acquisitions
* HMG COURTLAND PROPERTIES - JY-TV ASSOCIATES ENTERED AGREEMENT WITH CARDONE REAL ESTATE ACQUISITIONS TO SELL APARTMENTS FOR ABOUT $50.3 MILLION-SEC FILING Source text: [http://bit.ly/2AAFuRH] Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Republican lawmakers doubled down on attacks against Special Counsel Robert Mueller on Wednesday, after new details emerged about anti-Trump text messages sent by an FBI agent who worked on the Russia investigation.
BRIEF-Comtech Telecommunications Receives $9.4 Million Order for Solid-State Power Amplifiers for In-Flight Connectivity
* COMTECH TELECOMMUNICATIONS-GOT ORDER FOR MORE THAN $9.4 MILLION FOR SOLID-STATE POWER AMPLIFIERSTO BE USED IN AIRBORNE, IN-FLIGHT CONNECTIVITY APPLICATION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Mercedes-Benz Financial â€Completes Negotiations To Lease Facility At Alliancetexas In Fort Worth
* MERCEDES-BENZ FINANCIAL SERVICES USA - â€COMPLETED NEGOTIATIONS TO LEASE NEW, BUILD-TO-SUIT, 200,000 SQUARE-FOOT FACILITY AT ALLIANCETEXAS IN FORT WORTH Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
A series of text messages exchanged between top FBI employees that were critical of then-presidential candidate Donald Trump were released to lawmakers Tuesday evening on Capitol Hill amid increasing demands to see them, according to documents reviewed by CNN.
BRIEF-Canada Gov't Says Confident New Policy Of Discriminating Against Bidders Deemed To Be Harming Economy Is Consistent With International Obligations
* CANADA GOV'T SAYS CONFIDENT NEW POLICY OF DISCRIMINATING AGAINST BIDDERS DEEMED TO BE HARMING ECONOMY IS CONSISTENT WITH INTERNATIONAL OBLIGATIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by David Ljunggren)
* JANSSEN - DARZALEX (DARATUMUMAB) COMBINATION REGIMEN SIGNIFICANTLY IMPROVED OUTCOMES FOR NEWLY-DIAGNOSED MULTIPLE MYELOMA PATIENTS TRANSPLANT INELIGIBLE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* KROGER CO - â€TEAMING UP WITH CHASE PAY TO OFFER MOBILE PAYMENTS STARTING WITH SELECT RETAIL MARKETS AND E-COMMERCE PROGRAMS IN 2018â€‹ Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)