Hot Topics Related To `text`
100 Articles About text
VATICAN CITY (Reuters) - The Vatican "Lettergate" scandal came to a head on Saturday when the Holy See, under pressure from the media and conservatives, released a full text by former Pope Benedict that before was cited only selectively.
BRIEF-Travelcenters Of America Says CEO Thomas O'brien's Total Compensation Was $2.9 Mln V/s $3.7 Mln In 2016
* TRAVELCENTERS OF AMERICA LLC SAYS CEO THOMAS O'BRIEN'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $2.9 MILLION VERSUS $3.7 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2pkIZUA) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
BRIEF-National Storage Affiliates Trust Files For Potential Mixed Shelf Offering Size Not Disclosed
* NATIONAL STORAGE AFFILIATES TRUST FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED- SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2tP2tFx) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* OLD REPUBLIC INTERNATIONAL CORP FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2IrrpXd) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
BRIEF-Bearing Lithium Says Minera Salar Blanco Got Authorization From Chilean Nuclear Commission To Extract, Produce, Market Lithium Products From Maricunga Salar
* BEARING LITHIUM - MINERA SALAR BLANCO GOT AUTHORIZATION FROM CHILEAN NUCLEAR COMMISSION TO EXTRACT, PRODUCE, MARKET LITHIUM PRODUCTS FROM MARICUNGA SALAR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - YouTube will begin displaying text from Wikipedia articles and other websites alongside some videos in a couple of weeks as the unit of Alphabet Inc's Google attempts to combat hoaxes and conspiracy theories on the service, its chief executive said on Tuesday.
BRIEF-Houston Wire & Cable- Mark Ruelle Notified Board To Withdraw From Consideration As Nominee For Re-Election
* HOUSTON WIRE & CABLE-ON MARCH 11, MARK RUELLE NOTIFIED BOARD TO WITHDRAW FROM CONSIDERATION AS NOMINEE FOR RE-ELECTION AT CO'S 2018 ANNUAL MEETING Source text (http://bit.ly/2p9nYMC) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia said on Tuesday it had information that the United States planned to bomb the government quarter in Damascus on an invented pretext, and said it would respond militarily if it felt Russian lives were threatened by such an attack.
* SAYS CONVERSION PRICE FOR EACH PREFERENCE SHARE SET AT $5.35, CO WILL HOLD 40.1 PERCENT IN GNC AS ITS BIGGEST SHAREHOLDER AFTER CONVERSION Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2FPmNvi Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
BRIEF-Vascepa® Showed Reductions In Potentially Atherogenic Lipids And Inflammatory Markers In Patients
* VASCEPA® (ICOSAPENT ETHYL) SHOWED REDUCTIONS IN POTENTIALLY ATHEROGENIC LIPIDS AND INFLAMMATORY MARKERS IN PATIENTS WITH PERSISTENT HIGH TRIGLYCERIDES AND ELEVATED HIGH-SENSITIVITY C-REACTIVE PROTEIN (HSCRP) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
BRIEF-Cleveland-Cliffs CEO Lourenco Goncalves' Total Compensation Was $23.6 Million V/s $9.5 Million In 2016
* CLEVELAND-CLIFFS INC CEO LOURENCO GONCALVES' 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $23.6 MILLION VERSUS $9.5 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2p4kw6a) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* GILEAD SCIENCES’ NORBERT BISCHOFBERGER, PHD, TO STEP DOWN; JOHN MCHUTCHISON, MD, APPOINTED CHIEF SCIENTIFIC OFFICER AND ANDREW CHENG, MD, PHD, APPOINTED CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Host Hotels & Resorts Recommends Holders Of Operating Partnership Units To Reject “Mini Tender” Offer By Affiliates Of Mackenzie Capital Management
* HOST HOTELS & RESORTS, INC. RECOMMENDS THAT HOLDERS OF OPERATING PARTNERSHIP UNITS OF HOST HOTELS & RESORTS, L.P. REJECT “MINI TENDER” OFFER BY CERTAIN AFFILIATES OF MACKENZIE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* IDG VENTURES INDIA SAYS CISCO INVESTMENTS INVESTS IN IDG’S THIRD FUND Source text - IDG Ventures India today announced that Cisco Investments has invested in IDG’s third and most recent fund. IDG Ventures India is one of the top VCs with over 70 portfolio investments across a range of technology sectors. The funds have had a number of exits in the recent past, the most recent being Newgen Software which listed on both the National / Bombay stock exchanges (NSE/BSE) in India in January. IDG Ven
* KENNADY DIAMONDS - INTERIM ORDER AUTHORIZES CO TO HOLD SPECIAL SHAREHOLDERS MEETING TO APPROVE ARRANGEMENT FOR ACQUISITION BY MOUNTAIN PROVINCE OF CO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SEOUL (Reuters) - South Korea's capital has closed an exhibition by poet Ko Un, long the country's hope for a Nobel Prize in literature, amid allegations of sexual misconduct and the government is considering removing his work from textbooks.
BRIEF-Marathon Petroleum Corp Says Chairman And CEO Gary Heminger's FY 2017 Total Compensation Was $19.7 Mln Vs $16.6 Mln In FY 2016 - SEC Filing
* MARATHON PETROLEUM CORP SAYS CHAIRMAN AND CEO GARY HEMINGER'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $19.7 MILLION VERSUS $16.6 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2CVj6im) Further company coverage: