Hot Topics Related To `further`
100 Articles About further
BRIEF-Travelcenters Of America Says CEO Thomas O'brien's Total Compensation Was $2.9 Mln V/s $3.7 Mln In 2016
* TRAVELCENTERS OF AMERICA LLC SAYS CEO THOMAS O'BRIEN'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $2.9 MILLION VERSUS $3.7 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2pkIZUA) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
CHICAGO (Reuters) - U.S. Congressman Dan Lipinski is campaigning for re-election in Illinois with a bullseye on his back, targeted not by Republicans but a coalition of progressive activists in his own Democratic Party on a mission to steer it further to the left.
LONDON (Reuters) - Britain's second city Birmingham is seeking clarity from Uber [UBER.UL] on its business model as it decides whether to renew the taxi app's license after granting a temporary extension.
LONDON, March 16 (Reuters) - Britain's second city Birmingham is seeking clarity from Uber on its business model as it decides whether to renew the taxi app's licence after granting a temporary extension.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. House of Representatives will not approve a bill easing bank rules passed by the Senate without additional provisions that would further relax regulations introduced after the 2007-2009 financial crisis, a leading lawmaker said on Thursday.
NEW YORK (Reuters) - A gauge of stress in the U.S. money markets grew to its highest level in more than six years on Thursday, bolstering the risk of further increase in the costs for banks and other...
BERLIN (Reuters) - Audi expects no further provisions for its "dieselgate" emissions scandal this year after setting aside a total of 2 billion euros ($2.47 billion) in 2016 and 2017, its finance chief said.
BRIEF-National Storage Affiliates Trust Files For Potential Mixed Shelf Offering Size Not Disclosed
* NATIONAL STORAGE AFFILIATES TRUST FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED- SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2tP2tFx) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* OLD REPUBLIC INTERNATIONAL CORP FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2IrrpXd) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
March 14 (Reuters) - Wall Street was set to open higher on Wednesday, gaining momentum from economic data that further eased fears of faster interest rate hikes in 2018. Also helping the sentiment was a faster-than-expected growth in China's factory activity in the first two months of the year, which boosted commodity prices and oil prices.
BRIEF-Bearing Lithium Says Minera Salar Blanco Got Authorization From Chilean Nuclear Commission To Extract, Produce, Market Lithium Products From Maricunga Salar
* BEARING LITHIUM - MINERA SALAR BLANCO GOT AUTHORIZATION FROM CHILEAN NUCLEAR COMMISSION TO EXTRACT, PRODUCE, MARKET LITHIUM PRODUCTS FROM MARICUNGA SALAR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BERLIN (Reuters) - German airline group Lufthansa has extended the contract of its Chief Executive Carsten Spohr for a further five years, with the manager set to report another record year in terms of financial results later this week.
BRIEF-Houston Wire & Cable- Mark Ruelle Notified Board To Withdraw From Consideration As Nominee For Re-Election
* HOUSTON WIRE & CABLE-ON MARCH 11, MARK RUELLE NOTIFIED BOARD TO WITHDRAW FROM CONSIDERATION AS NOMINEE FOR RE-ELECTION AT CO'S 2018 ANNUAL MEETING Source text (http://bit.ly/2p9nYMC) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
SANTIAGO, March 13 (Reuters) - Chilean banking regulator SBIF on Tuesday said it had authorized Bank of China Limited, one of China's largest banks, to operate in the country, a further sign of deepening economic ties between China and Latin America.
SEATTLE, March 13 (Reuters) - Boeing Co is studying its options for further increases in production of its medium-haul 737 jet, Boeing Commercial Airplanes Chief Executive Kevin McAllister said on Tuesday.
BERLIN (Reuters) - Volkswagen has picked partners to provide battery cells and related technology worth around 20 billion euros ($25 billion) for its growing electric car program, adding further pressure on U.S. pioneer Tesla .
* SAYS CONVERSION PRICE FOR EACH PREFERENCE SHARE SET AT $5.35, CO WILL HOLD 40.1 PERCENT IN GNC AS ITS BIGGEST SHAREHOLDER AFTER CONVERSION Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2FPmNvi Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson issued a harsh condemnation of Russia following a nerve agent attack on a former Russian spy in the United Kingdom last week, going further than the White House's response stopping short of pinning blame for the attack on Moscow.
BRIEF-Vascepa® Showed Reductions In Potentially Atherogenic Lipids And Inflammatory Markers In Patients
* VASCEPA® (ICOSAPENT ETHYL) SHOWED REDUCTIONS IN POTENTIALLY ATHEROGENIC LIPIDS AND INFLAMMATORY MARKERS IN PATIENTS WITH PERSISTENT HIGH TRIGLYCERIDES AND ELEVATED HIGH-SENSITIVITY C-REACTIVE PROTEIN (HSCRP) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
BRIEF-Cleveland-Cliffs CEO Lourenco Goncalves' Total Compensation Was $23.6 Million V/s $9.5 Million In 2016
* CLEVELAND-CLIFFS INC CEO LOURENCO GONCALVES' 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $23.6 MILLION VERSUS $9.5 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2p4kw6a) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* GILEAD SCIENCES’ NORBERT BISCHOFBERGER, PHD, TO STEP DOWN; JOHN MCHUTCHISON, MD, APPOINTED CHIEF SCIENTIFIC OFFICER AND ANDREW CHENG, MD, PHD, APPOINTED CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(Reuters) - GlaxoSmithKline has won a further reprieve for its blockbuster Advair lung drug after U.S. regulators insisted Hikma Pharmaceuticals conduct a further clinical study evaluating its generic version of the drug.
BEIJING (Reuters) - Chinese exports of steel products may continue to fall this year due to strong domestic demand and reductions in capacity due to environmental commitments, the chairman of state-owned mill Fujian Sangang Group Co Ltd said.
BEIJING, March 10 (Reuters) - Chinese exports of steel products may continue to fall this year due to strong domestic demand and reductions in capacity due to environmental commitments, the chairman of state-owned mill Fujian Sangang Group Co Ltd said.
BARCELONA (Reuters) - Catalonia has postponed until further notice the election of a new regional president after Spain's Supreme Court ruled that candidate Jordi Sanchez would not be allowed to leave jail to attend a parliamentary session planned for Monday.
WASHINGTON/BRUSSELS/SHANGHAI (Reuters) - The United States opened the way for more exemptions from its steel and aluminum tariffs on Friday, after pressure from allies and intense lobbying from lawmakers, further diluting the measures just a day after they were formally announced.
NEW YORK, March 9 (LPC) - Highly rated US leveraged loan issuers such as packaged foods company Pinnacle Foods and auto parts maker Allison Transmission are taking advantage of strong investor appetite for floating-rate assets to further cut borrowing costs.
MADRID (Reuters) - Spain's Supreme Court on Friday turned down a request by Catalan regional presidential candidate Jordi Sanchez to be allowed out of jail to attend a parliamentary session to swear in a new leader, in a further blow to the region's bid to split from Spain.
BRIEF-Host Hotels & Resorts Recommends Holders Of Operating Partnership Units To Reject “Mini Tender” Offer By Affiliates Of Mackenzie Capital Management
* HOST HOTELS & RESORTS, INC. RECOMMENDS THAT HOLDERS OF OPERATING PARTNERSHIP UNITS OF HOST HOTELS & RESORTS, L.P. REJECT “MINI TENDER” OFFER BY CERTAIN AFFILIATES OF MACKENZIE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Merck & Co Inc and Japan's Eisai Co Ltd on Wednesday announced a potential multibillion-dollar collaboration to develop and sell Eisai's cancer drug Lenvima, which is already approved in dozens of countries for two uses.
(Reuters) - Merck & Co Inc and Japan's Eisai Co Ltd on Wednesday announced a potential multibillion-dollar collaboration to develop and sell Eisai's cancer drug Lenvima, which is already approved in dozens of countries for two uses.
SALISBURY, England (Reuters) - A nerve agent was used to deliberately poison a former Russian double agent and his daughter, Britain's top counter-terrorism officer said on Wednesday, in a case that threatens to further damage London's ties with Moscow.
SALISBURY, England (Reuters) - Britain said on Wednesday that investigators now knew more about a mystery substance that struck down a former Russian double agent and his daughter in an English city, in a case that threatens to further damage already strained ties with Moscow.
This week, ProPublica reported that the Trump Organization ordered 12-inch replicas of the presidential seal to be used as tee markers at Trump golf courses. To review: A private, for-profit company -- one where the President's name appears everywhere you look, and one that continues to direct money, to the President's benefit, despite his official position -- is trying to further cash in by using a symbol that represents the chief servant of the American people?
(Reuters) - Russia's ban from international athletics over widespread doping was extended by the sport's governing body on Tuesday and the country was warned it could face further sanctions this year.