Hot Topics Related To `announces`
100 Articles About announces
* COBALT 27 CAPITAL- ENTERED INTO AGREEMENTS TO PURCHASE AN ADDITIONAL 80 METRIC TONNES OF PHYSICAL COBALT FOR TOTAL PURCHASE PRICE OF ABOUT $6.2 MILLIONâ€‹ Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ( Bangalore.email@example.com )
* INPUT CAPITAL SAYS â€TSV VENTURE EXCHANGE ACCEPTED CO'S APPLICATION FOR NORMAL COURSE ISSUER BID FOR UP TO 6.6 MILLION OF ITS SHARES, ABOUT 10 PERCENT OF CO'S PUBLIC FLOATâ€‹ Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
PARIS (Reuters) - French state-owned utility EDF announced on Monday plans for a big push into solar energy in France that is likely to cost around 25 billion euros as the government tries to meet its climate goals.
* MARKSMEN ENERGY-AGREED TO ACQUIRE ADDITIONAL 20 PCT WORKING INTEREST FROM HOCKING HILLS ENERGY AND WELL SERVICES TO INCREASE CO'S WI SHARE IN WELL TO 60 PCT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, Dec 11 (Reuters) - HSBC on Monday said its deferred prosecution agreement with the U.S. Department of Justice has expired, marking an end to the threat of further punishment for lapses in its anti-money laundering controls.
* PLATFORM SPECIALTY PRODUCTS CORPORATION ANNOUNCES FINAL RESULTS OF CASH TENDER OFFER AND CONSENT SOLICITATION FOR, AND COMPLETION OF THE REDEMPTION OF, ANY AND ALL OF ITS OUTSTANDING 10.375% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2021 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
"I, Tonya" announces up front that it's based on "irony free, wildly contradictory" interviews with the participants, yielding a darkly satiric comedy with the tenor of a Coen brothers movie. Elevated by Margot Robbie and Allison Janney's shimmering performances, this entertaining account of those strange events earns the sort of high marks for creative interpretation that its protagonist complained eluded her.
BRIEF-Kalytera Therapeutics Says â€Results Of Phase 2 Clinical Study In Prevention Of Graft Versus Host Diseaseâ€‹ Are Expected By Q3 2018
* KALYTERA ANNOUNCES INITIATION OF PHASE 2 CLINICAL STUDY IN PREVENTION OF GRAFT VERSUS HOST DISEASE AND AGREEMENT WITH THE SALZMAN GROUP OF ISRAEL TO MANAGE AND PARTIALLY FUND THE STUDY TO BE LED BY A WORLD CLASS TEAM